Faculty & Staff Awards
Each year, the College of Arts and Sciences recognizes several members of the faculty and staff for outstanding service, teaching, or scholarly work. The College is now accepting nominations for the following awards. Click on each award for a description and link to the nomination form. The deadline for nominations is Friday, August 26th, 2022.
- Donald W. Sink Family Outstanding Scholar Award
- William C. Strickland Outstanding Junior Faculty Award
- Jimmy Smith Outstanding Service Award
- Excellence in Engagement Award
- CAS Inclusion Award
- Academy of Outstanding Teachers Award and Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award
- Non-Tenure Track Teaching Excellence Award
- Outstanding Staff Award
- Richard N. Henson Outstanding Advisor Award
Current and previous award winners can be found on the bottom of each linked page above and in the menu items.