Each year, the College of Arts and Sciences recognizes several members of the faculty and staff for outstanding service, teaching, or scholarly work. The College is now accepting nominations for the following awards. Click on each award for a description and link to the nomination form. Deadline for nominations is August 31.
- William C. Strickland Outstanding Junior Faculty Award
- Donald W. Sink Family Outstanding Scholar Award
- Jimmy Smith Outstanding Service Award
- Academy of Outstanding Teachers Award and Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award
- Non-Tenure Track Teaching Excellence Award
- Outstanding Staff Award
- Calls for nominations for the Richard N. Henson Outstanding Advisor Award will go out in February.
- Current and previous award winners can be found on the bottom of each linked page above and in the menu items.