Faculty & Staff Awards
Each year, the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) recognizes several members of the faculty and staff for outstanding service, teaching, or scholarly work.
CAS is not currently accepting nominations for awards. The deadline for 2022-23 nominations was Monday, August 28, 2023.
- Donald W. Sink Family Outstanding Scholar Award
- William C. Strickland Outstanding Junior Faculty Award
- Jimmy Smith Outstanding Service Award
- Excellence in Engagement Award
- CAS Inclusion Award
- Academy of Outstanding Teachers Award and Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award
- Non-Tenure Track Teaching Excellence Award
- Outstanding Staff Award
- Richard N. Henson Outstanding Advisor Award
Current and previous award winners can be found on the bottom of each linked page above and in the menu items.