2021-22 CAS Subcommittee Members
- Dr. Jennifer Burris, chair, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Dr. Cameron Lippard, chair, Department of Sociology
- Dr. Leonardo Flores, chair, Department of English
- Dr. Saskia van de Gevel, chair, Department of Geography and Planning
- Dr. Cynthia Liutkus-Pierce, chair, Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences
- Diana Nelson, director of the College Advising and Support Services Hub (CASSH), College of Arts and Sciences (ex-officio)
- Dr. Mark Bradbury, associate dean, College of Arts and Sciences (ex-officio)
* Subcommittee Chairperson
2021-22 Curriculum Proposal Dates
CAS Council Meeting
|---||---||Sept. 7, 2021|
|Sept. 6, 2021||Sep. 15, 2021||Oct. 5, 2021|
|Oct. 11, 2021||Oct. 20, 2021||Nov. 2, 2021|
|Nov. 1, 2021||Nov. 10, 2021||**Dec. 7, 2021|
|Jan. 10, 2022||Jan. 19, 2022||Feb. 1, 2022|
|Feb. 7, 2022||Feb. 16, 2022||Mar. 1, 2022|
|Mar. 14, 2022||Mar. 23, 2022||Apr. 5, 2022|
|Apr. 11, 2022||Apr. 20, 2022||May 3, 2022|
**Last meeting to have proposals considered in time to make the 2022-23 fall catalog.
- Chair, Mark D. Bradbury, associate dean (CAS)
- Claudia P. Cartaya-Marin (Chemistry and Fermentation Sciences)
- Catherine Fountain (Languages, Literatures and Cultures)
- Chris Dickinson (Psychology)
The CAS Assessment Committee will:
- Serve as a resource for any unit during the assessment of programs.
- Be an external set of eyes and a sounding board.
- Function as the liaison between UAAC (University Academic Assessment Council), IRAP (Institutional Research and Planning), and CAS units.
- Report to the CAS Dean about assessment progress.
- Make recommendations to the CAS Dean about units that may need additional help/motivation to meet deadlines.
- Remind units of deadlines and keep units on track.