2023-24 CAS Subcommittee Members
- Dr. Krista Lewis - Chair, Department of Anthropology
- Dr. Cynthia Liutkus-Pierce - Chair, Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences
- Dr. Cathy Marcum - Chair, Department of Government and Justice Studies
- Dr. Saskia van de Gevel - Chair, Department of Geography and Planning
- Dr. Paul Worley - Chair, Department of Languages, Literatures and Cultures
- Dr. Mark Bradbury - Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences (Ex-Officio)
- Diana Nelson - Director of the College Advising and Support Services Hub (CASSH), College of Arts and Sciences (Ex-Officio)
2023-24 Curriculum Proposal Dates
CAS Council Meeting
|---||---||Sep. 5, 2023|
|Aug. 28, 2023||Sep. 6, 2023||Oct. 3, 2023|
|Sep. 25, 2023||Oct. 4, 2023||Nov. 7, 2023|
|Oct. 23, 2023||Nov. 1, 2023||**Dec. 5, 2023|
|Nov. 15, 2023||**Nov. 29, 2023||---|
|Jan. 15, 2024||Jan. 24, 2024||Feb. 6, 2024|
|Feb. 19, 2024||Feb. 28, 2024||Mar. 5, 2024|
|Mar. 18, 2024||Mar. 27, 2024||Apr. 2, 2024|
|Apr. 29, 2024||May 8, 2024||May 7, 2024|
** Indicates deadline for changes to be included in AY 2024-25 catalogs.
The CAS Assessment Committee will:
- Serve as a resource for any unit during the assessment of programs.
- Be an external set of eyes and a sounding board.
- Function as the liaison between UAAC (University Academic Assessment Council), IRAP (Institutional Research and Planning), and CAS units.
- Report to the CAS Dean about assessment progress.
- Make recommendations to the CAS Dean about units that may need additional help/motivation to meet deadlines.
- Remind units of deadlines and keep units on track.