2022-23 CAS Subcommittee Members
- Dr. Leonardo Flores - Chair, Department of English
- Dr. Krista Lewis - Chair, Department of Anthropology
- Dr. Cynthia Liutkus-Pierce - Chair, Department of Geological and Environmental Sciences
- Dr. Cathy Marcum - Chair, Department of Government and Justice Studies
- Dr. Saskia van de Gevel - Chair, Department of Geography and Planning
- Dr. Mark Bradbury - Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences (Ex-Officio)
- Diana Nelson - Director of the College Advising and Support Services Hub (CASSH), College of Arts and Sciences (Ex-Officio)
2022-23 Curriculum Proposal Dates
CAS Council Meeting
|---||---||Sep. 6, 2022|
|Sep. 5, 2022||Sep. 14, 2022||Oct. 4, 2022|
|Oct. 10, 2022||Oct. 19, 2022||Nov. 1, 2022|
|Oct. 31, 2022||Nov. 9, 2022||**Dec. 6, 2022|
|Jan. 9, 2023||Jan. 18, 2023||Feb. 7, 2023|
|Feb. 6, 2023||Feb. 15, 2023||Mar. 7, 2023|
|Mar. 13, 2023||Mar. 22, 2023||Apr. 4, 2023|
|Apr. 10, 2023||Apr. 19. 2023||May 2, 2023|
**Last meeting to have proposals considered in time to make the 2023-24 fall catalog.
The CAS Assessment Committee will:
- Serve as a resource for any unit during the assessment of programs.
- Be an external set of eyes and a sounding board.
- Function as the liaison between UAAC (University Academic Assessment Council), IRAP (Institutional Research and Planning), and CAS units.
- Report to the CAS Dean about assessment progress.
- Make recommendations to the CAS Dean about units that may need additional help/motivation to meet deadlines.
- Remind units of deadlines and keep units on track.