Parking and Traffic
- Visit https://parking.appstate.edu/visitors-events or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 262-2878
- Information needed:
- date of your event
- location of event
- when guests will be arriving
- how many cars will need spaces to accommodate the involved participants
- Things to consider - will you be needing:
- van shuttles
- parking hang tags
- volunteers to carry and tote guests' materials, direct participants, etc.
If you are planning large campus events or events that may cause concern for safety, contact the following departments:
- Jason Marshburn, Director of the Department of Environmental Health, Safety and Emergency Management (EHS&EM), email@example.com or 828-262-8081.
- In the event your department is contacted by an outside group (vendor) or other campus department to host a large campus event (capacity 300 or more people), please contact the Safety and Workers' Compensation Office at 828-262-4007 well in advance of the event to review and discuss possible safety and health related issues associated with the event.