Process for completion of forms for undergraduate students only (graduate students - please scroll to the bottom of the page for more information):
- Student completes all necessary form requests.
- Student needs to email the completed form(s) to their instructor of the course. When the student sends the form to the instructor the student needs to copy the following e-mail addresses: Departmental Chairperson of the course request and email@example.com.
- Both the instructor and the departmental chairperson will need to review the request and reply all with their approval or denial of the submitted form(s).
- Once all approvals are received by the CAS office, the form(s) will be processed.
***Departments please note: Each email should be specific to a single student. For appropriate documentation purposes, forms should not be sent in one communication for multiple students.***
The following forms are PDF files or links to other University pages:
- Drop/Add (130 KB, PDF)
- Request for Change/Addition/Deletion of Major, Minor, Certificate, or Catalog Year
- Consent to Release Information (131 KB, PDF)
- Credit by Exam (157 KB, PDF)
- Geology Instructional Internship - GLY 3520 (135 KB, PDF)
- Geology Secondary Field Experience - GLY 3521 (185 KB, PDF)
- Grade Appeal Procedure
- Grade Appeal Form
- Grade Forgiveness Exception Form (117 KB, PDF)
- Independent Study Contract (163 KB, PDF)
- Instructional Assistance Contract (for classes) (157 KB, PDF)
- Internship in Secondary Education (English 3900) (178 KB, PDF)
- Petition to Individually Drop a Chemistry Lecture or Lab (Google Form)
- Physics Secondary Field Experience - PHY 3521 (557 KB, PDF)
- Request for Exception to the Drop Policy
- Secondary Field Experience (Biology 3521) (849 KB, PDF)
- Secondary Field Experience (Chemistry 3521) (576 KB, PDF)
- Special Course Form (Undergraduate) (816 KB, PDF)
- Special Course Form (Graduate) (Additional graduate student forms may be found on the Graduate School forms page)