Please be advised that the Census deadline for registration has now passed (January 30, 2023). Our team may only approve late course additions with extreme extenuating circumstances. If you choose to submit a late course addition (see instructions provided below), please be certain to provide all necessary forms and include a clear explanation of the extenuating circumstances surrounding the request. If the explanation area on the late add form does not provide adequate space, please feel free to share your circumstances in your email.
Many thanks for your understanding. ~ CASSH Team
Process for completion of forms for undergraduate students only (graduate students - please scroll to the bottom of the page for more information):
- Student completes all necessary form requests.
- Student needs to email the completed form(s) to their instructor of the course. When the student sends the form to the instructor the student needs to copy the following e-mail addresses: Departmental Chairperson of the course request and email@example.com.
- Both the instructor and the departmental chairperson will need to review the request and reply all with their approval or denial of the submitted form(s).
- Once all approvals are received by the CAS office, the form(s) will be processed.
***Departments please note: Each email should be specific to a single student. For appropriate documentation purposes, forms should not be sent in one communication for multiple students.***
The following forms are PDF files or links to other ASU pages:
- Drop/Add (130 KB, PDF)
- Request for Change/Addition/Deletion of Major, Minor, Certificate, or Catalog Year
- Consent to Release Information (131 KB, PDF)
- Credit by Exam (157 KB, PDF)
- Geology Instructional Internship - GLY 3520 (135 KB, PDF)
- Geology Secondary Field Experience - GLY 3521 (185 KB, PDF)
- Grade Appeal Procedure
- Grade Appeal Form
- Grade Forgiveness Exception Form (117 KB, PDF)
- Independent Study Contract (163 KB, PDF)
- Instructional Assistance Contract (for classes) (157 KB, PDF)
- Internship in Secondary Education (English 3900) (178 KB, PDF)
- Petition to Individually Drop a Chemistry Lecture or Lab (Google Form)
- Physics Secondary Field Experience - PHY 3521 (557 KB, PDF)
- Request for Exception to the Drop Policy
- Secondary Field Experience (Biology 3521) (849 KB, PDF)
- Secondary Field Experience (Chemistry 3521) (576 KB, PDF)
- Special Course Form (Undergraduate) (816 KB, PDF)
- Special Course Form (Graduate) (Additional graduate student forms may be found on the Graduate School forms page)