- Wednesday, February 17, 5 p.m.
- Thursday, February 18, 4 p.m.
Virtual event - Contact: Jen Hastings (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the Zoom information
The Biology Learning Lab and tutoring services have put together a workshop on time management and study plans. All App State students are welcome to attend (they do not need to be enrolled in a Biology course to attend).
- Dr. Katharine Johnson, interim director, University Tutorial Services, Student Learning Center
- Dr. Sarah Arrington, general biology program director, Department of Biology
- Jessica Blackburn, senior biology major and biology learning lab tutor
- Sophie Vazquez, senior biology major and biology learning lab tutor
Please join us for one of these two sessions about time management and creating a study plan. These sessions are open to all Appalachian State students. You will learn more about time management skills, tips for developing a study plan, and have a chance to talk with your peers about their time management strategies.
About the Department of Biology
The Department of Biology is a community of teacher-scholars, with faculty representing the full breadth of biological specializations — from molecular genetics to landscape/ecosystem ecology. The department seeks to produce graduates with sound scientific knowledge, the skills to create new knowledge, and the excitement and appreciation of scientific discovery. Learn more at https://biology.appstate.edu.