The College of Arts & Sciences Faculty and Staff Awards Ceremony was held on October 25th. All nominees were honored at the ceremony and reception.
Congratulations to the award recipients!
- Outstanding Staff Award: Cindy Day (Chemistry)
- Jimmy Smith Outstanding Service Award: Eric Marland (Mathematical Sciences)
- William C. Strickland Outstanding Junior Faculty Award: Michael Gangloff (Biology)
- Donald W. Sink Family Outstanding Scholar Award: Jari Eloranta (History)
- Non-Tenure Track Teaching Excellence Award: Bradley Johnson (Physics and Astronomy)
- Teaching Academy Inductees: Cynthia Liutkus-Pierce (Geology) and David Orvis (English)
- Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award: Elika Sparks (Government and Justice Studies)
In the Photo: Back row: Cindy Day, Cynthia Liutkus-Pierce, Bradley Johnson; Front row: Michael Gangloff, Eric Marland, and Dean Neva Specht; Not pictured: Jari Eloranta, David Orvis, Elika Sparks