Request for Change of Major/Minor/Catalog Year

Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 to request this change. Approval of forms does not imply admission to the program. Students must follow the same catalog year for all majors, minors and certificates. NOTE: Please understand that this is not an automatic process and must be handled by staff members. We receive hundreds of these requests each semester, so your change may take up to 2 weeks to be completely processed. DO NOT SUBMIT MULTIPLE FORMS.

***If you are just wanting to determine what courses would be needed for a new major, please DO NOT complete this official change of program. Use the WHAT IF feature of DegreeWorks for that. If you need assistance with this feature, visit the DegreeWorks website at

If you have applied to graduate you must contact the graduation unit in the registrar's office to request any major/minor/catalog changes. You should send an email from your ASU email account to: Include your name, banner ID, and the changes you are requesting. Remember the catalog year must be the same for ALL majors/minors/certificates.