- CAS Course Evaluation Policy (47 KB, PDF)
NOTE: Mac users must use Adobe Acrobat (NOT Mac Preview or a browser viewer) to view and complete forms]
- Part A (pdf) - Part A is required for CHANGES and DELETIONS to existing courses, degrees, concentrations, certificates, minors, second academic concentrations, policies, etc.
- Part A & B (pdf) - Parts A and B are both required for ADDITIONS: new courses, degrees, concentrations, certificates, minors, second academic concentrations, etc. Include course syllabus or program of study as appropriate. Combine all attachments into a single pdf document to be submitted by dean’s offices.
- Part C - For General Education credit) If you are proposing a new course or course changes that request General Education credit, complete the appropriate Part C form.
- Proposing a New Graduate Certificate (pdf) - Please include this form for all new graduate certificate proposals.
Department Chairperson Evaluation Form
Faculty Annual Report Form
Faculty and Staff Awards Nomination Forms
- William C. Strickland Outstanding Junior Faculty Award Form
- Donald W. Sink Family Outstanding Scholar Award Form
- Jimmy Smith Outstanding Service Award Form
- Non-Tenure Track Teaching Excellence Award
- Academy of Outstanding Teachers Award Form
- Richard N. Henson Outstanding Advisor Award
- Outstanding Staff Award Form
- Excellence in Engagement Award Form
Honors Day and Commencement Forms
- Outstanding Alumni Award (Honors Day)
- Outstanding Student Form (Commencement and Honors Day)
- Junior Marshal Form (Commencement)
Off Campus Scholarly Assignments
- Guidelines for Off Campus Scholarly Assignments (79 KB, PDF)
- Off Campus Scholarly Assignments Report (31 KB, PDF)
Promotion and Tenure
- Reassigned Time Guidelines (Revised Spring 2016) (103 KB, PDF)
- Counter Offer/Pre-Emptive Offer (20 KB, PDF)
- Faculty Contract Request (101 KB, PDF)
- CAS Faculty Position Request Form (158 KB, PDF)
- Instructional Resource Person (IRP) Request Form (83 KB, PDF)
- College Organizational Chart (487 KB, PDF)
- College Statement on the Definition of Peer Reviewed Scholarship and Creative Endeavors (72KB, PDF)