During the week of July 13th, the Registrar’s Office will be working to update the Fall schedule to implement requested changes to course formats and meetings. As a result, please be aware of the following:
- Registration will be closed Tuesday, July 14th (from midnight to midnight). You will not be able to make any changes to your Fall schedule on this date.
July 15-20th - additional updates will be made to course notes to clarify meeting patterns. While the registration portal will be accessible, we strongly encourage you to wait for additional changes this week before reviewing and updating your schedule.
After July 20th - review your schedule closely for any potential ongoing changes.
Plan to hear from your faculty members prior to the start of classes for any changes that may occur after this initial schedule adjustment. Please also continue to review your schedule through the add/drop period for Fall term for any additional changes that may arise. We greatly appreciate your patience and consideration during this time. Please reach out to the departmental contacts for your major listed below with questions related to schedule adjustments:
- Anthropology: Dr. Tim Smith (email@example.com)
- Biology: Dr. Maryam Ahmed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chemistry and Fermentation Sciences: email@example.com
- Computer Science:
- Geography & Planning: Dr. Saskia van de Gevel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Geological and Environmental Sciences: Dr. William Anderson (email@example.com)
- Government and Justice Studies:
- History: Dr. James Goff (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Jason White (email@example.com)
- Interdisciplinary Studies: Dr. Mark Nunes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Languages, Literatures and Cultures:
- Mathematical Sciences: Dr. Katie Mawhinney (email@example.com) or Astrid Sosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Philosophy and Religion: Dr. Kevin Schilbrack (email@example.com)
- Physics and Astronomy: Dr. Jennifer Burris (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Psychology: Lynn Mosteller (email@example.com) or Dr. Mark Zrull (firstname.lastname@example.org)