Each year, the College of Arts and Sciences recognizes several members of the faculty for outstanding service, teaching, or scholarly work. Below is information on each of the awards
- William C. Strickland Outstanding Young Faculty Award
- Donald W. Sink Outstanding Scholar Award
- Part-Time Teaching Award
- Jimmy Smith Outstanding Service Award
- Outstanding Teacher Award
Congratulations to the 2011-2012 faculty recognized for their outstanding accomplishments at the College of Arts and Sciences Faculty Awards reception on October 18, 2012.
- William C. Strickland Outstanding Young Faculty Award: Tim Smith (Anthropology)
- Donald W. Sink Outstanding Scholar Award: Howard Neufeld (Biology)
- Jimmy Smith Outstanding Service Award: Kathleen Simon (Government & Justice Studies)
- Outstanding Part-Time Teaching Award: Herbert Hash (Philosophy & Religion)
- Outstanding Teacher Award: Ted Zerucha (Biology)
- Inductees to the Academy of Outstanding Teachers:
- Michael Ramey (Chemistry)
- Brad Nash (Sociology)
Current and previous award winners can be found on the Faculty Award Winners page.